SEEKING PASTA-LOVING PEOPLE…
PASTA ya GOTCHA! (PyG) is growing its team for Seattle, Bellevue and Redmond Corporate Cafés.
PASTA ya GOTCHA! was founded in 1996 on the idea that as we make fresh, fast, fabulous food, with care and consistency, take care of our people, and our customers, the business and brand thrives and sustains a loyal following. So far, so good!
We are expanding service in Seattle and on the Eastside and require 3 to 5 new team members.
Our team members are empowered to go above and beyond to take care of our customers.
With more than 20 corporate café locations on the Eastside and Seattle, Pasta ya Gotcha is committed to creating a positive dining experience, week after week. As a favorite regional Brand with a long-term partnership with Compass Eurest, we have customers who have been brand loyal on a weekly basis since 1997.
As a PASTA ya GOTCHA team member you directly contribute to the continued success of the PyG brand. The position is responsible for providing people with friendly, fast service, a consistently fresh, fabulous plate of pasta and signature sauce of choice, or upon request an adventurous blend of Texas Tijuana Taco and Tennessee Jack BBQ sauces (for example).
What you will do:
- Make quality pasta lunches (exhibition style during limited lunch service hours)
- Keep things upbeat and friendly
- Thrive in a team environment where you will collaborate with others
- Build connections with customers; discover and respond to their requests with a can do attitude.
- Become a Pasta ya Gotcha sauce expert
- Set up, cook, engage with customers and Compass staff, wash pots & pans, station clean up
- Help maintain a clean work environment during service
- Follow all health, safety and sanitation guidelines
What you bring:
- Appreciation for freshly made food
- Friendly, service-oriented mindset
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Reliable transportation (Orca passes for work shifts available)
- You are at least 18 years old
Bonus points if you have:
- Food/service industry experience
- Bilingual skills (Spanish/English)
- Problem-solving abilities and calm under pressure
- Desire to develop new business opportunities (catering, corporate, wholesale)
As a member of our team, you will be working in a food court environment. Work requires walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling to handle or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds. You will also be asked to work with simple kitchen equipment (sauté pans, gas and electric cooktops, industrial dishwashers, etc.) You also have the ability to communicate and exchange information with coworkers and others.
- Communicating and working quickly with other team members during busy lunch periods
- No holidays, no weekends, no nights
- Shift locations rotate according to corporate client needs in the Seattle/Bellevue/Redmond area
- Typical shift 4.5-5 hours (paid for 5)
Apply today or Refer a colleague!
Keywords: restaurant, cook, line cook, customer service, fast food, entry level, kitchen, business development, wholesale accounts
Questions, Comments or Additional Information